|RON||0.021||Tier 1：15% and Tier 2：10%|
|Tier 1||0.055||Australia, Canada, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, Switzerland, United States, United Kingdom.|
|Tier 2||0.0374||Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.|
|Tier 3||0.0106||Other Countries|
On the top you will see links with banner sizes. Click the banner size you would like to add and click the link Create a new ad. You must fill out and select all options before you save your banner, also check if you get any error message displayed on the top of the page after you click save.
On the top you will see links with Orders.
Use the function "Ad Size" -> "Your size" -> "Resources" to add clicks.
Our RON traffic contains 15% Tier 1 and 10% Tier 2 traffic.
There can be two reasons for this.
1. You do not have enough advertisements in the system. To solve this, please add more advertisements to your account; up to 5. More banners will give you more impressions in the system, and therefore more clicks.
2. Your banners receive a low CTR rate. If this is the case, you should add different advertisements into the system. Keep changing ads until you find a set that give you the higher CTR.
1. For Amazon US gift card: the minimum withdraw amount is US $10 (can be used only at amazon.com).
2. For Paypal: the minimum withdraw amount is US $20.
3. For Alipay: the minimum withdraw amount is US $20 (for clients located in China).
4. For Wire Transfer: the minimum payment amount is US $1000 (no charges included, please contact us via Message).
For clients who can't receive payment via Paypal, we can pay via Amazon US Gift Card to solve the issue.
You can send a payout request through the message system from your account when your account reaches the minimum payout amount of $20. We pay within a maximum of 2 days after payout request!
Our advertisers gave us many reports, and we have to decide to remove Iran from our traffic inventory. We recommend all our publishers use other banner codes from ad networks which pay for traffic from Iran.
Thank you for your understanding.
© 2011-2018 AdForGames.com, LLC. All rights reserved